The best deal for your business and the planet
Your business can save money on energy and reduce its carbon footprint at the same time. Our Renewables service shows clients how to reduce their power consumption and stops thousands of tonnes of carbon dioxide from needlessly entering the atmosphere every year.
- Sustainability at any scale: single-person offices or multi-site corporations.
- Compliance support: If your business has to comply with certain regulatory requirements, we can offer expert support.
- Sector-specific knowledge: we understand the consumption profile of your type of business and give practical, realistic advice that works for you.
- 24/7 reporting: before, during and after the formal consultation process, our client portal helps you reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Financial support: we can explain the grants and funding available to businesses in your sector and geographic region.
- Measurable results: you’ll be able to see, measure and report on the positive changes in your organisation’s green credentials.
A holistic approach to sustainability
From the renewable energy sources your supplier draws from, to the seasonal changes in your energy consumption, we examine your energy profile from every angle. With Telnergy’s Net Zero service, you’ll get a holistic environmental review of your entire business.
Carbon Legislation Advice
Green Energy Deals
EPC Survey Support
Grants & Funding Assistance
PV, Wind & Heat Pump Technology Advice
Efficient Lighting Installations
Peak Usage Reports
24/7 Reporting Tools
Understanding your energy efficiency profile
Our energy efficiency advice service offers you a 360 degree view of your energy consumption. You’ll see where, and how, to make immediate changes that will improve your costs and carbon footprint.
It all starts with a business energy audit. Send us your latest bill and we’ll provide a quick over-the-phone consultation.
Go green and save money at the same time
Environmental sustainability and cost efficiency should go hand in hand. Whether you need grants for training, financing for improvements or you’re just looking for the best price on your equipment, our sustainable energy consultants will help you make green energy choices that make sense for your business.